Complete Personalized Custom Pool Service
About Pools By Tom
The Pool Builder You Do Not Want To Miss
An Unparalleled Experience
Tom Pilgrim founder and owner of Pools By Tom has been building pools since 2005. His special commitment to each client as well as providing excellent service with superior product and craftsmanship is why Tom has built the great reputation he has today.
Tom is a retired Kana Pipeline Supervisor. Kana Pipeline is located in California and is a leading underground wet utility pipeline contractor company. The company installs fire line, water, sewer, storm drains, and other storm drainage structure systems for both small and large developers and contractors. Tom supervised the men in the field. This has given him the knowledge and experience and know how to get a job done quickly and efficiently.
During the last fourteen years, Tom has had several moves between California, Michigan, and Texas where he has now settled. He adopted two beautiful grandchildren who are now grown and thriving due to his love, sincerity, and honesty. The love he has for his family spreads way beyond to all of his friends and customers.
Get in touch with Tom today. He will invite you into his very own home to show you the high-quality work he does. Let Tom show you his passion and commitment and hire him to build your new custom pool. Not only will you have an amazing new swimming pool you will have a special and trustworthy friend forever.
Pools By Tom Mission and Values
- Providing the Ultimate Pool Building Experience
- Un-Wavering Dedication
- Complete Personalized Service
- Following Through on All Promises
- Tom is Personally on All Job Sites Throughout Every Phase
- Quality, Integrity and Superior Workmanship
- All Designs are Hand Drawn, Not Computer Generated
- Solid and Reliable Team of Plumbers and Electricians
- All Homes Respected and Treated as if it was Our Own
- Never Leaving an Unwanted Mess
- Homeowners will Always Know who is Coming to Their Home and When
- Prices Difficult to Beat
- Dedicated to Exceeding All Customers Expectations
- Passionate about Building Long Lasting Relationships
- Average Build Time is 3 Weeks from the Time we Start Until We Put Water in the Pool